Thu, 23 July 2015
This episode was sponsored by my new favorite tool, "Video Skins", at http://rachelrofe.com/vs
Today marks the 100th episode of A Better Life Podcast. And to switch it up, I’ve invited one of my favorite people on the planet, Kit Murray Maloney of O’Actually, to interview me!
Kit did a great job and asked me some awesome questions. Some of the things we cover are:
– The intention behind A Better Life podcast and why it means so much to me
– How you can choose to find breakthroughs even when you feel powerless
– The importance of establishing boundaries when it comes to your time and generosity
– My two-step process for moving away from misery towards courage
– Why you don’t need to ‘save’ people in your life (and why it’s delusional to think you can)
…and a bit more about the power of asking for exactly what you need in the moment, no matter how indulgent it may seem.
This was a fun episode to record, and I’m so grateful for your listening and being a part of A Better Life.
Links and Resources Mentioned:
Celebrating women’s sexual pleasure – with Kit Murray Maloney – This is the first podcast episode with Kit and I
Five Minute Journal App – This is the app I mentioned that helps cultivate gratitude
Hal Elrod on exactly how to go from deeply depressed to living a THRIVING life. – This is the podcast with Hal, the one I mentioned told me about the 5 Minute App