Mon, 18 May 2015
Today, I speak with Selena Valentine, an hypnotist who assists more than 2,000 people each year (with the help of a team of fellow hypnotists) to feel better and improve their lives.
- Selena's proudest moments helping clients reach their goals easily, quickly, and confidently
- Common misconceptions about hypnosis (no, it's not about making people bark like a dog or cluck like a chicken)
- How hypnosis can tap into your subconscious mind to unlock hidden memories and will power reserves that lead to permanent, positive change
- Why the subconscious programming your received as a child can have a dramatic impact on your belief system as an adult
- How you exist in a state of hypnosis more often that you think...when you watch movies, listen to stories, anytime something lowers the guard of your conscious mind
- The optimal time to engage in self-hypnosis
...and a bit more about how to program yourself to be able to earn more money (abundance is the key).
Sponsored by: http://www.PodcastProdigy.com