Thu, 4 August 2016
It seems like there's been a lot of bad news out there lately, and even the most evolved people have a hard time getting sucked into it.
This is Part 1 in a 5 part series filled with tips that will help you feel better about all of the negative news.
I'm certainly not advocating ignoring it - but we can also approach things like this from a place of empowerment and genuine desire to help versus getting sucked into fear-based thinking that only makes the world worse.
I hope this helps - it's really needed right now!
Notes From The Show:
– Fear limits us - love expands us.
- Breathe deep in order to connect back to yourself
- Bringing attention to the present moment helps you reduce anxiety
- "It’s often the attempt to make anxiety go away, not the anxiety itself that traps us in anxiety disorders.” – Ruth M. Buczynski, PhD
- Go out in nature or do something to connect you to yourself
- Write a letter to yourself
- Remember your true essence
Links and Resources Mentioned:
RachelRofe.com/questions – If you’d like me to answer a question, post right there.