Thu, 2 April 2015
Sponsored by: http://www.PodcastProdigy.com
In today's conversation, I speak with Honoree Corder about her new book "Business Dating," which is all about how to create effective relationships in the business world.
In the episode, we go over:
- How to build mutually beneficial, long-term business relationships
- The top three ingredients you need to be a successful business person
- Mindset strategies to become more at ease with networking...even if you're an introvert
- What to say instead of "How can I help you?" to entice more clients
- How to use the twelve-by-twelve system to keep track of your clients and improve your networking skills
- The 5 stages of the "trust bridge," which will help you build more meaningful relationships so you can get the cash, connections, and contributions you need
- Why having clear guidelines and a hard-stop can improve the flow of your meetings
...and more juicy tidbits about the importance of authenticity and how "you can't do the right thing with the wrong person, and you can't do the wrong thing with the right person."