Thu, 9 July 2015
Today's episode is slightly different from my usual podcasts. My guest today, Laura Yamin, is happily employed in a regular 9-5 job and doesn't want to be a full-time entrepreneur.
We talk about:
- How to get paid what you want to get paid (with practical action steps)
- Why you need to be clear about what you want
- How trusting your intuition can help you realize your dreams, no matter how much of a stretch they may seem
- Why job hunting is like "defense dating" and how you can find the cream of the crop
- Why healthy boundaries at work are a must and the key phrase to say in order to successfully set them
- The mindset shift you need to make updating your resume and talking with recruiters fun and empowering tasks
...and a bit more about the importance of learning to say "no" at least 5 times a day.
Sponsored by: http://www.PodcastProdigy.com