Today's episode was sent in by Kimberly on rachelrofe.com/questions.
"Hello Rachel, I love all the cool things you do. I bought something from you and it came through JV Zoo. Afterwards, I was bombarded by JV Zoo emails. I have a product that I need help promoting but I hate the idea of putting my clients through that. What are your thoughts on JV Zoo did it work well for you and can the email onslaught be avoided with Clickbank? Thanks for Being You!"
Notes From The Show:
- It depends on what you're selling
- JVZoo is great for IM products and for finding affiliates.
- Clickbank doesn't send out emails but not as easy to find affiliates.
- JVZoo and Clickbank are best for non-recurring fee options
- Shopify can also be used to sell digital products and there are affiliate apps. They don't send emails.
- I personally use Shopify for physical products, Nanacast, JVZoo, and Clickbank.
Links and Resources Mentioned:
JVZoo - No upfront fee, sends out emails if people don't un-check the button
Clickbank - $50 fee to list a product, no emails sent out
Shopify - No emails sent out, recurring fee (use that link for 20% off though)
Nanacast - Complex to use, offers lifetime commissions, recurring fee
RachelRofe.com/questions - If you'd like me to answer a question, post right there.
Did you like this?
Thank you for listening to this episode! If you enjoyed it, please feel free to share it using the social media buttons on this page.
I’d also be VERY grateful if you could rate, review, and subscribe to A Better Life on iTunes.
Or, if you use Stitcher, you can leave a review right here.
That all helps a lot in ranking this show and would be greatly appreciated. And if you have any comments or questions, leave a comment below!
Direct download: RRWhatshoppingcartstouseonline.mp3
-- posted at: 10:07am EDT