Thu, 16 April 2015
In today's show, I talk with Jia Jiang of "100 Days Of Rejection" - an experiment he created where, for 100 days, he aimed to get rejected in all kinds of wacky ways.
- How seeking rejection out can actually desensitize you to pain
- The process Jia went through, from scared and humiliated, to confident and holding his ground
- The 2 ingredients you need to turn a 'no' into a 'yes' (Hint: One's a key word and the other has to do with mindset)
- How rejection is less about you and more about the other person; it really isn't personal!
- Why you need to vacate your comfort zone and elevate to the 'possibility zone'
...and a bit more about Jia's proudest moments, including the time he met Bill Gates.
Today's show is sponsored by: http://www.PodcastProdigy.com