Thu, 28 May 2015
In today's episode, I speak with online rock star Connie Green, who has achieved phenomenal business success in spite of having to overcome enormous obstacles along the way.
We talk about:
- How Connie went from being homeless and scraping barnacles off boats for $5 an hour to becoming a successful entrepreneur and running her own business
- Why you should leverage your personal connections to discover your strengths and greatest assets
- Practical advice about taking risks and pursuing your dreams
- The importance of believing in yourself -- you really can achieve anything you set your mind to...the key is being consistent and persistent
- Connie's mindset advice to stay positive and focused
- Why you should always expect great things to happen and nothing less
...and a bit more about how visualization techniques and "daydreaming" have helped Connie overcome her biggest challenges, including multiple battles with cancer.
Sponsored by: http://www.InspiredHustle.com