Mon, 8 August 2016
Bad news deeply affects many of us. And there certainly is no shortage of it these days, so it can be difficult not to become totally consumed by it.
This is Part 2 in a 5-part series filled with tips and resources that will help you better cope with all the negative news.
Turning a blind eye to what's going on in the world is not what I'm proposing. Rather, I'm suggesting ways that you can take charge of your mindset and make sure that you stay open and continue operating from a place of love in spite of the negative things happening around you.
I really hope you find this series helpful!
Notes from the show:
- Empowering yourself to be in charge of your experiences versus allowing your experiences to be in charge of you
- How negative news infiltrates your subconscious with worry and fear-based thinking, blocking effective communication and trust
- A Chrome extension that lets you block news from yourself until you're better equipped to handle it
- Doing something that's worthwhile and productive with the information you take in as opposed to letting it drag you down
- Putting more love into the world is the only thing that's going to truly help
Links and Resources Mentioned:
News Feed Eradicator - Use this extension to block news from your Facebook news feed until you're in the right state of mind to see it.