Mon, 13 April 2015
Sponsored by: http://www.PodcastProdigy.com
This episode is a little bit different from what I normally do, but it was requested multiple times. Today, I discuss my path to success and what I am most proud of in my professional life.
Some of the items I talk about include:
- How I got the gumption to quit my job to pursue Internet marketing full-time
- The best way to create consistent, fast income when you're just starting out
- Why podcasts are such an outstanding marketing tool for business owners
- How to turn away from "feast or famine" opportunities and start focusing on creating consistent, long-term revenue
- The importance of hustling so you can get paid month after month
...and a bit more about my experiences with Craigslist, membership sites, and niche marketing.