Thu, 14 May 2015
In today's episode, I speak with the incredible Michael Santos who gained control of his destiny while serving a 26-year prison sentence and returned to society with his dignity intact, ready to contribute and make the world a better place.
We talk about:
- How Michael made over a million dollars, earned 2 degrees, AND got married all while he was in prison
- Michael's 3-pronged plan to educate himself, give back to society, and build a support network
- Why you don't need to shell out tons of money on high-end coaching programs or big-name gurus...
- How to commit to living a value-based, goal-oriented life
- The importance of building a strong support network
- How you can overcome any challenge in your life as long as you have a disciplined plan
- Michael's mindset approach to keep his spirits high, maintain his confidence, and hit the ground running
- Why we all can, and should, strive to pursue our passions and discover that piece in our lives that's going to make us happiest
...and a bit more about how to set clear goals based on our values and take incremental action steps towards what we want to achieve.
Sponsored by: http://www.PodcastProdigy.com