Mon, 23 March 2015
In today's episode, Kathleen Gage shares how she can make huge amounts of money and actively make the world a better place at the same time.
We go over:
- The habits Kathleen implements to create masterminds that bring in $100k and $200k (and they're only one part of her business)
- How to maintain your momentum even when your energy is zapped
- The importance of being grateful and living in the present moment
- Kathleen's top strategy for succeeding at your goals (discover the one question you need to ask)
- The difference between "study time" and "monetize time"
- How to choose the best goals to pursue and structure your day so you are focused on the right things
...and a bit more about Kathleen's typical work day and how she spends her time to maximize her revenue intake.
Sponsored by http://www.PodcastProdigy.com