Thu, 7 May 2015
In today's episode, I speak with Denise Duffield Thomas, an expert on money mindset and breaking through your income ceiling.
We go over:
- How surrounding yourself with positive people and low money drama can impact your life for the better
- Why you need to know - without a shadow of a doubt - what it costs to run your business and your life
- How to find the right kinds of friends by setting the intention, knowing what you're looking for, and taking action
- Denise's 2-column tracking exercise to improve your money-handling skills and realize your abundance
- How the seemingly little things you do can dramatically alter other people's perceptions of you and the value that you bring
- The importance of assessing the symbolic reasons that explain why your income level is stuck (especially for women) and giving yourself permission to excel
...and a bit more about letting go of resentment so you can clear the channels in your life that are preventing you from increasing your income.
Sponsored by: http://www.PodcastProdigy.com